1 hour collab 1 hour collab

I forgot I was even in this.

The Ghey Team The Ghey Team

The Middle eastern people were the best part, also did you use sound from metalocalypse?

TenatiousT responds:

Not that I know of. I purchased my SFX off a website (2000 of them), salvaged the 30 effects that weren't terrible, and went from there.

Thanks for the review!

Ask Nobodies 6 Ask Nobodies 6

lol lighting round.

lightning round, lightning round, ding ding ding, and dinner, dinner, fo fo food. best lines ever.

Attack of ObsessiveFanboy Attack of ObsessiveFanboy

I sorta love living in England

with out living in England I would most likly not get your jokes, your movies are just plain funny. Would a person fit in Summer's cest.

Wonchop responds:

cest?

Link vs Ganondorf Link vs Ganondorf

holy hell

that was one good flash dont listen to the guy below me. you drawing wasnt good but the animation and fight were great.

IT Geeks: Guinness Bueno IT Geeks: Guinness Bueno

b3n goes irish

I loled this is one of the funnesit things you have done.

Wonchop responds:

hehe

Skittlez N' Shitz Skittlez N' Shitz

ove yay all

wow i cant type. I love this its so goddamb funny I really want to know who plays the girl in the crono forest bit.

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

great

that was good the LL is the best i loved cloud locks and peachs bits they were the best.

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

great

man that was one of the best things i have seen i a wile and was that spawn at the end

Brand-new-hero responds:

yes. yes that was. Good eyes my friend good eyes.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

grate

this was relly good but where did you get the fatal fury sprites

HadoukenDude responds:

the kim kap hwan sprite came from "fatal fury special edition" for SNES & the Yuri sprite(the girl) was an animated gif found in "www.fightersgeneration.com". it originally appeared in the "art of fighting II" arcade game.
thanks for your review.